Croeso i Blywddyn 2
Welcome to Year 2!
Please see our Learning Log each week for information about what we have been learning, what we will be learning, and for important information about upcoming events.
- Reading books should be returned each week on your allocated day. Feel free to add comments about your child's reading in their yellow home records.
- PE kits should be kept in school all week as PE days are subject to change
- Forest School is currently on Thursday afternoons. Please remember your wellies and a change of weather appropriate clothes!
- Big Maths tests will be sent home each Friday; these can be practised at home but do not need to be returned to school
- We are a healthy school! Morning snacks should be either fruit, vegetables, cheese and crackers or rice cakes. Pupils can keep a clear bottle of water in the classroom to drink from all day - school bottles are available to buy from the school office.
- If you have any questions or queries please feel free to come and see us at the end of the school day
- We are always trying to develop and improve our indoor and outdoor environments and we rely heavily on your kindness. If you are ever having a 'clear out' please think of us - we are always grateful for your donations!
In Year 2 we created a Class Charter to keep us all safe and happy in school.
We agreed that we all have the right to...
- Be safe
- Be healthy
Therefore our responsibilities are...
- To share, play fairly and keep our hands to ourselves
- Listen, follow instructions and try our best
- Be kind to others, help our friends and let others join in
- Bring healthy snacks to school, drink plenty of water and exercise
We all added our handprints to our class charter to show our promise.