Year 3 Mrs Jarvis
Wednesday 20th June
Your homework for over the next few weeks is to produce a piece of work, for example, project, poster, PowerPoint about ‘The World Cup’ or a country represented within the 'World Cup'. Please bring these into school to share with your class for the week beginning 25th June.
Many Thanks Year 3 & 4.
Our new topic after half term will be, 'The World Cup'. You are welcome to bring into school, after half term, any research or artefacts you may have about it.
May we take this opportunity to wish you a happy and relaxing half term holiday.
Here are some helpful activities which can help with your child's learning at home:
- Times tables - 2,5,10,3,6,4,8,7,9,11,12
- Telling the time - analogue and digital
- Addition and subtraction of 1,2,3 digit numbers - using number lines and vertical stacking
- VCOP sentence building activities (downloadable mat can be found in the "Helpful Home Resources" section of the website)
- Reading - at least 3 times a week. Please remember to bring your book to school on your reading day!
All children will be sent home with either Maths or Literacy homework. This will be sent home on a Wednesday. This should be completed weekly and returned by the following Tuesday so it can be checked before new homework is set. Please could the children show their working out on the sheet.