Friday 13th July
This week we have enjoyed playing with our friends. Some of us spent time in the 'big school' and we had a play on the 'big yard'. We had lots of fun.
One of our friends brought in some cucumbers that she grew at home. The children enjoyed it and said that it was 'delicious!' Thank you.
Next week we have a very busy week! It will be our last week in Nursery.
- Monday - Wash Day. Please remember to bring spare clothes for afterwards.
- Tuesday - Graduation Day. Children can wear party clothes. We would be very grateful for donations of party food. Please remember that you are all invited to join us during your child's session. 10:30 am for morning nursery and 2:00 pm for afternoon nursery. The Graduation ceremonies and parties will probably last until the end of the session.
- Wednesday - Nursery trip to Puxton Park. Please meet us in the Nursery garden at 9:00 am if your are travelling on the bus with us.
- Thursday - Glast-Undy. Children may come dressed ready for the festival.
- Friday - Last day of term. This is a non-uniform day.